Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eric Holder & the Muslim Extremists in Detroit

By Debbie Schlussel

As I told you more than a week ago, Barack Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder was scheduled to speak, last night, to the usual suspects in the Detroit-area Islamic community, including CAIR and my “buddy,” “former” Islamic terrorist, marriage and immigration fraud perpetrator, and FBI award revokee, Imad Hamad. I’m THE authority on Hamad, stopped that FBI award, and I’ve monitored and written a ton about him over more than a decade of following him (and being endlessly stalked by him). As I predicted, Holder pandered to the crowd and spoke Hamad’s “language.”

ericholder.jpgimadhamadafat.jpg

Obama AG Eric Holder Hangs With/Panders To Islamic Terrorist Imad Hamad

(Hamadafat by Six Meat Buffet/Preston Taylor Holmes)

But as I’ve also noted, this isn’t anything new. For the past week, the CIA has been in town (Dearbornistan, to be exact), heavily recruiting Arab Muslims and other Muslims, claiming they need these people as Arabic linguists and “to understand the culture.” But the CIA continues to forsake the Christian Arab community and reject them as linguists and cultural advisors and consultants. It’s disgusting. But not anything I didn’t tell you about when CIA Director Leon Panetta was in town pandering to Hamad, Hezbollah agent Osama Siblani, and a host of other extremist cretins who openly praise mass murdering terrorists.

And, as I’ve noted over the years, this ain’t an Obama thing. This uber-pandering and brown-nosing of the most extreme Muslims in Detroit was begun by George W. Bush, when he was campaigning for President and sought (and got) the Muslim endorsement and after 9/11 and for his entire Presidency, when he sought to pander even more. It was in 2003 that I stopped the FBI from giving Hamad a national award at the J. Edgar Hoover Building, a move that brought me a lot of attacks from all over the place. But I didn’t care. It was the right thing. Truth won out. But some people don’t really care so much about the truth.

And, in that vein, it’s interesting–not to mention extremely petty and typical of her extreme egomania–that Michelle Malkin, who noted this, cites Daniel Pipes on Hamad. She knows I’m THE authority on Hamad. Like I said and as she well knows, my 2003 New York Post columns exposed Hamad and stopped the FBI award.

And Pipes only knows about Hamad from me. Everything he cites about Hamad on his blog is basically ripped off from my site and my research, his usual M.O. of recent years. This site is the number one result on google for Imad Hamad. But Malkin is so spiteful, vindictive, and again, petty, she went out of her way to cite Pipes instead. She’s aware of my work on Hamad because, in her less megalomaniacal days, she congratulated me for stopping the award to Hamad and cited my New York Post column about then-ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) chieftess Julie Myers’ confab with Hamad. Yup, she’s bothered by me. HA! Some of us are experts who care about getting things done. Others are dilettantes who don’t know what they’re talking about, but love to whine and deny others credit for their expertise, years of research, and hard work.

You can’t get in the way of the Fraudkin, or her pettiness (and petty theft, as both Geller and I can tell you) will be visited upon you in spades, especially if you get under her skin. Yup, I get to her. And it’s funny, the insecurity. I guess she didn’t like my asking her why she continues to help and raise money for a woman and her organization which praised and condoned Muslim death, rape, and torture threats against me and my family. And I’m sure she didn’t like, a couple of weeks ago, when I asked her why she promoted a viciously anti-Semitic article on her site (more on that later). I’m not the first to whom she’s done this.

When she shamelessly ripped off Pamela Geller’s scoop about Rachael Ray, Dunkin’ Donuts, and the keffiyeh, she finally gave Pamela a tiny credit on her site. But then, she removed it out of spite. She loves to get credit for her work, but when it comes to other people, well, it depends how well you pander to her.

And then, there’s the anti-Ann Coulter petition Malkin circulated at CPAC, trying to get conservatives to denounce her use of the f-word (rhymes with “maggot”). She also cornered Sean Vannity for her now-defunct Hot Air videos, putting him on the spot, trying to get him to denounce Coulter, but he wouldn’t bite after Malkin’s repeated whining that her kids heard the word (it’s CPAC! don’t bring your toddler brats). Remember that the next time you read her “work.” Underneath it all, it’s basically score-settling, and you’re not getting the full or accurate picture (she denounced Bill O’Reilly for having Al Sharpton on his show because she had a falling out with Bill O, but won’t mention that her buddy Sean Vannity has Sharpton on more than any show on television).

Some of us get things done–I stopped Hamad’s FBI award and the FBI thanked me (among other things this site and its readers have achieved). Others just whine, obfuscate, engage in hypocrisy, and settle scores. Then, they pretend like they did something. But they never really achieve anything of note . . . except fame and fortune. Hey, isn’t that what Paris Hilton and Heidi and Spencer are seeking, too?